Monday, April 5, 2010

My to do list


I am dead tired from the Easter weekend.  I have orders to fill tonight but I have yet to move beyond the aloe facial wash.  I also need to run numbers for the wrinkle cream I formulated a couple of weeks.  This one includes the date palm I was excited to try.  I also need to get in the "lab" and whip my eye cream.  Just thinking about the week ahead makes me want to bury my head in the sand.  I guess no rest for the weary.

I need to stop by Kinko's to make cards and coupons.  I have been asked to be part of yet another festival and I never do it because I don't have my adverts together.  I guess I didn't think my side hustle would be this noticieable.

I think I will also do the watermelon face wash to go along with all the anti wrinkle set.  I might be able to package as a "facelift" package.

No comments:

Post a Comment