Thursday, April 22, 2010

Honey Moisture Spritz

The latest in my mad lab:  a moisture spray.  I had developed one before but it left my hair too sticky and I just put it to the side.  Well today I had new inspiration and yes, I mixed it together today.
When I tried it on my braids it gave my hair a nice light sheen.

So....calling all product testers, I need you guys on this one.  I developed this product to give a light moisture without weighing your hair down.  This one contains water, honey, natural moisturizing factors, glycerin and a touch of cyclomethicone.  I know,  a silicone?  I promise this is a really light cone and only a little bit (about 2%) in the product.


In other news, after a few touch of this and a touch of that the Vanilla Bean mask looks like its going to be a hit.  I need to nail down some exact measurements but so far so good.  I used the cleanser (new thought call it Vanilla Bean Clay Cleanser and Masque) tonight and it worked very well.  I have combination skin and the problem I tend to have with my clay creations is that they dry my skin out when using plain water.  I know I can mix in other things but water is what everyone has access to.  So this time I added shea nut oil along with the glycerin and apricot oil.  So when the water was added it still made a nice paste but it also had a nice moisture element to it.  My skin came out nice and smooth.  I am going to need testers on this one as well.  So email me and I will give the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment