Saturday, April 10, 2010

Rambles and other things

Just finish making the eyecream.  I actually started it in hopes of making a finished by product by April 15th for a showcase.  Not goin happen cap'n.  I forgot about labeling and lets not forget final testing.  In any case, it is a nice smooth consistency that is easily absorbed.  Tha's the first hurdle.  I think I will call it Eye Magic, at least I hope it will be.  I may add another ingredient to the blend to ensure the "magic" but that may add dramatically to the overall costs.


Next on my list, papya and coconut face wash.  I may make a hair mask with this as well.  You know me, overflowing with ideas.  I need to make a black soap body wash with manuka for acned backs and butts (gross).  I may scent this with papya but again I can change my mind at any minute.  I also wanted to make an olive facial wash and maybe compliment it with a light olive oil lotion.  Let me think, water of couse, olive oil maybe some glycerin and olive leaf extract.


Took a look at the Natural Laxer featured on another website and I am starting to to think I may be able to do the same thing.  I wanted to  make wet clay masks for face and hair in general but I am in quandry on how to preserve such mixtures.  You know me, I always figure out something.

Time to get my day started, just finishing feeding the baby and my husband fed my oldest and himself.  I may want to consider getting some food in between me creating all this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment