Tuesday, April 13, 2010

masks

Vanilla Bean.  I am going to make a facial exfoliant based on vanilla beans and clay.  I am kinda excited about it actually.  Can you imagine sloughing off dead skin with something as fragrant as vanilla beans?  Yummy. 

I am also working a rose mask.  That will have rose clay, rose powder and a few different rose essential oils.  I may actually use rosewater to help blend the mix.  I am going to try making the blend two different ways and see which one works better.  Both the vanilla bean and the rose mask are actually intended for normal to dry skin and mature skin.  The rose clay may also be used for sensitive skin as well. 

If this works like I hope, next on the list is the cucumber mask that I have been tossing around for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment