Sunday, April 18, 2010

happygirlhair.com

So I am analyzing who is visiting my Etsy shop and from where.  I am actually listed on a blog called happygirlhair.  I am kinda excited about this.  It is a website devoted to taking care of little African American girls.  So now I really have to get on the ball.  I am have the future of little girls (and their hair) in my hands.  

So what does this mean:  It means that I will have to make the moisture shampoo and the twist and loc creme (the offical name is Miracle curl, twist and loc creme).  The moisture shampoo has already been tested and of course it is black soap based.

I also have a shea butter shampoo, that I threw together.  I don't promote this as much because I am working off of a base, then I add extracts and other little things.  I guess you can call me a purest, I like making all of my own stuff from start to finish.

BTW, round one: rose clay 1, kenda 0.  The first batch is not what I was looking to accomplish.  First of all it actually gave a burning sensation to my skin (I tend to have combination skin).  I can't figure out what that would be as everything in it is supposed to be gentle to the skin.  I think I will have to make it using my lotion method.

No comments:

Post a Comment