Monday, April 26, 2010

Black Rose Water

I have justed listed the moisture shampoo  on my etsy site.  It's called Black Rose Water for the black soap and all the rose stuff I put in it.  This shampoo is good for children 2 yo and up as well as locs, naturals, waves and all the in betweens.  The shampoo gives a rich lather but will not strip your hair of its natural oils.  My black soap shampoos also last a long time.  In other words, a little goes a long way.

I still have to list my protein treatment.  I was acutally going to list that first but I didn't have the proper containers.  So I will have to wait for my shipment to come in.

Lastly, the Miracle Moisture is flying off the shelves ( sort of speak).  I am running out of ingredients and I still haven't finished making my mom her batch (she is so going to disown me).  If it keeps up like this I may have to buy all the stuff in huge bulk.

No comments:

Post a Comment