Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tucuma Butter

Tucuma butter is an off white moderately hard type of butter cold pressed from the seed of the Tucuma tree of Brazil.  I started using this butter as a substitute for another butter that was harder to find on this side of the ocean.  I am so glad that I made the decision to use this as a substitution.  The scent from this butter takes me back to fresh baked cookies in my grandmother's kitchen. 

This butter contains lots of vitamin A, B and C and  is excellent at softening and protecting the skin and hair from the sun.  This butter is great for conditioning and adding extra shine to hair.  This may be contributed to the fact that this butter also is rich in lauric, mystric and oleic acids, amino acids that beneficial to strong health hair.

You may find tucuma butter in the following products:  Sunshine, conditioning hair butter and Miracle, a curl defining setting cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment