Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Update

The results are coming in: the deep moisture cream is a success, sort of. It works wonders as setting cream, especially a wet set. However, I have not gotten feedback on if it is good on dry hair. Whatever. The worst case scenario is I market it as a setting cream.

New creation- I am going to work on a vitamin rinse. I want to call it Nourish and put a vitamin complex and glycerin in it. The goal is to provide "nourishment" to damage hair and provide a healthy environment for it to grow in.

Soon I will be offering a free sample of Berry Juice on my etsy shop. This is just to get every one excite about the product. I just have to work out the details. Shipping isn't cheap and I don't want to sound like an infomerical (just pay for shipping & handling) but we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment