Sunday, March 7, 2010

True Believer

so you know you have done something when you turn your skeptic of a mother into a true believer.
I got a call this morning from my mother asking about the baby and how my first week at work went. Then she informed me that was sending me a check to purchase some products. Can we say shocked?

I just gave her samples of ideas I had been working on and you she like it enough to make a purchase. I mean she purchased stuff I hadn't even finished testing yet. The woman who gave birth to me didn't even demand freebies based on the fact she gave birth to me.

She absolutely loved the Green Tea Conditioner. I didn't even give it a cutesie name yet, just green tea conditioner. Well I guess I better finish testing, 'cause if my picky mother likes it, it must be worth something

No comments:

Post a Comment