Saturday, March 6, 2010

About those plans.....

Remember when I said I would make the aloe facial wash, well the container I needed to make it foam will not be in stock until mid April! As a matter of fact, I just made the diaper ointment I said I was going to make Monday. What happened? I had a very rough first week back at work and I was totally wiped out. It is so hard trying to get back into your regular routine after 2 months.

But the good news is I have more people signing up to be product testers. Better yet, I just begun the moisture shampoo- marshmallow root, mullein flowers, comfrey, aloe and a couple of secret ingredients. I also updated my braid cleanser, you know added a couple of things like rosemary and comfrey.

But I really need to focus on making the labels for my diaper ointment and packing samples for my testers. I also need to make more lotion for my son, he tends to have very dry skin if not moisturize properly. My dear child will not use anything that I don't make for his skin, talk about customer devotion :).

Okay, I need to get back to work and finish my mad lab creations. ooh, I forgot I am going to sit down and do an eye cream. Just got a new ingredient that I am dying to try called date palm.

No comments:

Post a Comment