Saturday, March 27, 2010

I. V. Treatment


Here is another update on one of my mad lab creations. While working on a possible collaboration with a salon, I decided to formulate a vitamin treatment. I wanted it to repair damage hair and as always give it moisture. Preliminary formulary includes a vitamin complex, glycerin and coconut endosperm. In the end it should help promote hair growth, protect hair color and repair dry, brittle hair. While working out the formula a thought dawned on me, why not call it IV (intensive vitamin) and work it out as an additive to other hair and bath products. The list was almost endless: conditioner, shampoos, hair and face masks, body washes and of course a stand alone therapy.
I am such a genius, sometimes I scare myself. My stylist is back, so that means, I have my volunteer pool back. I will still keep my product testers as they will serve for at home use challenges.

FYI: the deep moisture cream is a hit. Everyone loves it. I will use the scented monoi de tahiti, to help provide a natural fragrance but that is the only change I foresee doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment