Thursday, March 11, 2010

Great Day

so I am sick, like I lost all of my baby weight in one day sick. But today is great day. I just got contacted by a woman who owns a salon. She would like to start stocking and using MY products for her customers. I am really psyched. Of course I still, have to work out all the details but that would make 2 salons I do business with. This hobby thing is really looking more like a business.

Okay, guys so I have completed my moisture shampoo and really need to start on my volume shampoo. But I am having trouble figuring this one out. I normally use a small amount of preservative but I am considering using brewer's yeast or flat beer. I mean, I want the humph but not necessarily give everyone a fungus head. however we eat and drink this stuff everyday, what harm could it cause?

I will let you guys know how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment