Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Peach Coconut Hair Milk

So technically I am on vacation but I need to get this idea out there before I forget it.  Coconut Hair Milk.  Yes I know it has been done before but I haven't done it.  I want of course the coconut oil but unlike other hair milks mine will actually contain coconut milk and possibly a little concentrated coconut cream.  Here is the other twist:  I am researching the benefits of peach extract on the hair.  If everything looks promising I will be adding that to the blend as well.  In addition, this will be gentle enough the young ones.  I want to use my naturally derived preservative for this one.  This is made from a glucose sugar and benzoin,  Cross your fingers.

And in case I didn't mention it I will be working on a few yogurt lotions/ creams.  Yogurt is a natural softening agent so it should work well on dry cracked hands and feet.  Perfect for this nail salon I will be working with.   So I have  a lot do my friends when I get back, but you know I like the hustle and bustle of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment