Sunday, August 8, 2010

Mojito anyone?

Ok I have been blasting this info everywhere so my bloggers it is now your turn.  You guys however get the benefit of my brainstorming.  There is a possible collaboration in the works with a local nail salon with drink themed services.  My role in all this is formulate bath/ spa products that can be used by the salon and possible retail to the clients.  I am so excited.  I love challenges.

So remember Sugafoot?  Well the first attempt was a failure and so I purchased a couple of new raw materials to see if I could improve upon the concept.  Well it seems my effort will be doubled right now as I think this will be a perfect compliment to this salon's Mojito pedicure service.  Lemon, lime and some mint.  I also have bay rum essential oil that is a consideration.  Yes there is a rum essential oil and no I am not making that up.

I also want to work on a Champagne line of products.  Granted it won't really bubble, at least if I make a body wash it wont really bubble but bath fizzes/ bombs will.  Cute uhn?

Now here is where the challenge really comes in:  I don't drink.  I mean if any of you kept up with my beer shampoo dilemma, it took me some time to get that just right.  That was only because I wanted the best beer but a novice like me had absolutely no clue of what was good and what was bad.

So I am going to do a little research and let you guys know exactly how this is playing out.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment