Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Oily hair shampoo

I have a new request, ok so a couple of new requests.  A customer contacted me about making a shampoo for oily hair.  ?  I am so use to doing stuff for dry hair, I had to take a step and do a little research.  Well the ideas are flowing and I can't quite figure out which one I want to try.

I am considering a tea blend infusion.  Something like lemon balm and peppermint.  I would also need to consider an oil free conditioner.  I mean she didn't ask for it but you guys know me by now.  For her body wash, I would love for her to consider using black soap.  But I will wait until she contacts me on that one.


My other customer needs gluten free items.  Again?  Its a good thing I like doing research!  She would like a color protection shampoo.  For her, I also suggested black soap.  So far it sounds like she is up for it.  Her shampoo will be rich in antioxidants and I am going to include a sunflower extract for an extra touch. 

Ok people its really early in the morning and I need to do a few things before the family gets up.  Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment