Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Oily hair shampoo update

So I completed part of the shampoo, finally.  I did do a tea infusion with some nice astringent herbs and I added acai extract.  I may add more extract but time will tell.  I will let my product testers have it soon.  In anycase, my new scale should be here when I get back from vacation (yes my dears, vacation) and I will able to better calculate a final amount.  I did add a fragrance and then I changed my mind and decided to use eo's instead.  But sill me not thinking, I added it to the batch with the fragrance.  I am glad I did.  This accident gives the shampoo a unique scent that should conjure up images of clean.  New thought:  Acai Mint.  Would this be a good name for a shampoo?  Give me your thoughts people.

I started part 2 tonighit, which is a mid day refresher.  It has the same herbs and extracts as the shampoo but I making this into a gel.  I am letting it sit now, because I am so tired.  I want .5% of acai and ended up doing 5%.  I will do a quick test in the morning and if everything is ok, I will contact my testers.

No comments:

Post a Comment