Saturday, May 1, 2010

Motivation

It's just me and the baby, so you would think I would be busy in the lab.  Not me, I think I like the pressure of it all. I mean who could think in a noisy house with a husband, 3 year old and a baby.  Apparently me.  I can't seem to get myself together and it's actually quiet enough for me to do alot of stuff.  Oh well.  I am planning on uploading a video about my latest listing :Restoration Hair Repair.  So I will fill you in on that one later.  I also need a name for my Castor oil and mango butter hair dressing.  Island Spice?  Mango Spice?  Mango Green Tea?  I don't have a clue at this point.  I would like to get it on the market but no name.  I also need to finish labels for the diaper ointment that I have been promising for weeks to list. 

Did I mention, I never got started on the apple beer shampoo?  I know it sounds funny, but I am nervous about buying beer.  I don't drink so I guess that plays a major part of it.  I have been trying to get my husband to make the purchase but he is so stubborn.  I will do it though, I have made a promise and so now I must.  Time to get moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment