Saturday, May 22, 2010

In the lab

Mad lab science time:  Banana Cream Clay Mask and Watermelon Lift Clay Mask.  Yep, I am on  a food kick when it comes to these masks.  But they will be very beneficial.  The Banana Cream will be good for dry skin and the Watermelon Lift should act as a skin tightener or mini face lift.  I plan on making the Carrot Cake batch this weekend (promised 2 people so now I have to do it), I might even decide to sell a face mask sampler for people to try out these little goodies.

I think I have a name for the mango and castor hair dressing- Mango Tropic, yes? no? keep working at it?

Scrapping the Avocado and Honey Hair conditioner (didn't sell well anyway) and turning it into a hair mask.  Don't know when that will happen but I will get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment