Sunday, June 6, 2010

I'm back!

Hi guys!  Did you miss me?  Did you even notice that I was gone?  Hmmph!  I see what type of friends you are.

I am back from vacation.  A much needed vacation.  But even on vacation, I still put in somework.  Shiitake is a hit. 

What is Shiitake, this is my foaming facial cleanser for mature and dry skin.  It includes shiitake and reishi mushroom extracts  and a couple of essential oils. 

BTW, my husband also likes his facial cleanser, Sandalwood.  It has a nice manly scent, but works well to clear the face from adult acne and grime.


I decided to also include an acne foaming facial as well.  I think I will use seaweed in that one but I need to test out a few scent blends as I don't think everyone will appreciate the ocean like smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment