Saturday, June 26, 2010

Update

Sorry, I have been away for way too long.  Life got kinda hectic, again.  But never fear you know your girl has been hard at work.  I have six, yes six, new foaming facial cleansers on the market.  Not to mention, I am just days away from finally listing my new Creamy Mango Hair Balm w/ green tea extract.  I kept looking for some type of fancy name and one of my testers was like "Mango Hair Balm is enough.  It's a good product, let it speak for itself"  so I am letting it do all the talking for me. 

I also have a new male body bar called Sport, a clay and shea butter soap for the hardworking man.  I am thinking about designing a 3rd one.  I have also come up with an eczema/ psoriasis soap.  I want to begin testing on that real soon.

So here are few vids on the cleansers, sorry about the quality but it will take me some time to get everything just right.






No comments:

Post a Comment