Thursday, May 20, 2010

Lord only knows

My next task:  create a facial cleanser and moisturizer for mature skin.  So my mother has been spreading the word around that her daughter makes some pretty good stuff.  Well the word got to the first lady of the church. (just an aside why do they say the first lady, like they expect it to be a second?)  In any case I gave Mrs. M a call today which I should not have done.  I had to work more hours this week and I know I sounded like a blithering idiot because I could not focus enough to tell her what I would like to do.  Besides all I remember from the conversation is that she has dry skin and she like aloe vera.  Guess I will go off of that. 

So I'm like thinking what would be could enough for the woman who sleeps next to the man that talks directly to GOD?   I have some research to do before I can even consider formulating.  And what would I even call it?  You guys know I am terrible with names. 

BTW, I still have to make the labels for Queen Bee, I've just been so busy lately and because of that I have been tired.  So even when I do get a moment, I rather sleep.  Thank God vacation happens in one more week.  Lord knows I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment