Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lip Balm

When I started preparing for this flea market I am doing in August, I decided to start marketing my lip balms.  I had been giving lip balms as a free gift when people ordered items but never put it on the market.  I have created my own shea butter lip balm base.  Very creamy texture, no film left on the lips.  I started with just few "flavors"  I will probably add more.  Raspberry Lime, Peach Juice, and Bare Naked.  I want to add an orange flavor using eos and even a rosemary one.  Time is running out and I am getting very lazy.


Another note, with all the hair balms and pomades I make I decided to make one more:  Amla.  I love this Ayurvedic herb and this is something I have yet to see on the market, so I want to be the first.  I have not decided my oil base, but it definitely have a heavy infusion of alma, maybe some coconut oil and some lime eo.  Thinking about maka as well but we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment