Friday, July 23, 2010

Lavender Lite

so I just had a thought, a new leave in conditioner.  One of my customers said that the Lavender Milk leave in  conditioner was way too heavy for her hair.  Say what?  Then I thought about it, Lavender Milk was originally intended for my dry hair.  So what if your hair isn't that dry, you just want a get up a go condish?  So here come Lavender Lite.  Haven't quite decided what I will put in it yet, but it definitely won't be as heavy as the Lavender Milk.

So I have chatting up a storm lately, made some great new Etsy friends and picked up a lot of information.  Getting ready to do my first flea market in 2 weeks.  Problem is I have been kinda lazy, but this weekend I will get things rolling.  I thought of a new toner that I want to have ready for market by then.  I also need to create labels.  I hate doing labels but I haven't been able to reliably outsource them.  Sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment