Saturday, February 27, 2010

Lazy


It's Saturday, my husband is home,my boys are home and I am hiding out in the office. Sipping tea, eating a muffin. I have so many things to do and I don't know where to get started. My dear husband wants me to work on antifungal concotion for nails. I still have to do the facial wash, as I will be back from maternity leave and I want some of my co workers to try the items out. I still have yet to rework the aloe moisturizer, need to do that asap. I am getting reequests now from people who want to be product testers. So I need to create a list (maybe a seperate blog?) of product testers and the products they tested. Not to mention, preparing to market a thousand one things I have already developed that I want to sell. It's no wonder I want to hide, but they (husband and sons) will find me, they always do. Yikes just remembered, I have to make a new batch of my braid cleanser. No rest for the weary.

Okay, back to work, just promised someone I will work on a volume shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment