Sunday, February 20, 2011

Color protection shampoo

Okay so two things- I am going to do a new shampoo AND I have decided to make two versions of my shampoos.

Here is why-  I have noticed that persons with silkier type hair do well with my surfactant (sulfate free) shampoos while people with more texture do extremely well with my black soap shampoos.  But beyond texture- people have the same issues between the two- damaged, dry, thinning, fine. won't grow.  So I figure why not offer both sets the same great formula in a different base (setting if you will)

So on to new shampoo(s).  This one will be directed exclusively at color protection.  Haven't decided a name for it yet but it will be rich in antioxidants.  Why antioxidants?  Because antioxidants are known sun protectors and can protect skin and hair from oxidative stress.

In addition, this will have tons of Sunflower extract.  Sunflower extract has a unique vitamin F that helps to protect your color. 

Before anyone gets to excited- this will have to go thru extensive testing, but I feel good about this one.  So wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment